All Slots Casino was launched in 2000 and has since become a respected online casino to players all over the world. Even though the name suggests that the casino is packed with slot action, and even though it’s not far from the truth, All Slots is also the home of some of the biggest progressive games, table games, video poker, casual games and Live Casino games. The casino is also fully compatible for mobile use, which means players can enjoy the games, and make deposits and withdrawals, on the go. All Slots is a recipient of the eCOGRA seal of approval and is also audited on a regular basis by this independent and approved testing agency. The casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
From a variety of bonuses and promotions to safe and secure banking, as well as 24/7 support, All Slots ticks all the boxes when it comes to great online entertainment. Let’s review in more detail.
All Slots Casino Bonuses and Promotions
All new players at All Slots Casino will qualify for a triple deposit welcome bonus worth up to a total of €1500. This sign-up offer is broken down as follows:
- Bonus 1: A 100% match up to €500 with a first deposit
- Bonus 2: A 100% match up to €500 with a second deposit
- Bonus 3: A 100% match up to €500 with a third deposit
There are plenty of other promotions that players can take part in on a regular basis. These include:
- Daily Deal: Every day, a new match offer will be available. This bonus, known as the Daily Deal, is based on a player’s gameplay, so the more bets are placed, the bigger the bonus could potentially be. These offers are valid for 24 hours before a new one becomes available, and it’s up to each individual to accept the offer or not.
- Bonus Wheel: A wheel icon is visible in the top right corner of the player’s account when logged in. Once this icon lights up, the Bonus Wheel is ready to be spun, and possible prizes up for grabs include bonus credits, free spins, loyalty points and more.
- Ad-Hoc Promotions: Keep an eye out for regular ad-hoc promotions, based on special events, with lots of great prizes up for grabs.
All Slots Casino also has a special Loyalty Programme, where players can earn points for every bet placed on casino games. These points, once enough have been accumulated, can then be exchanged for bonus credits. The Loyalty Programme consists of various levels, with each level offering players certain benefits. As a plus, all new players will receive 2500 points to kick things off.
Games and Software
Industry-leader, Microgaming, is the software provider behind most of the games available to play at All Slots Casino. There are also great slot games from other providers, in partnership with Microgaming, which include top studios like Slingshot Studios, All41 Studios, Just For The Win and Crazy Tooth Studios.
As the name suggests, slots are the biggest selection of games available at All Slots, but players can also enjoy casual games and scratch cards, a variety of video poker games, as well as table games such as blackjack and roulette. The Live Casino section is powered by award-winning software provider, Evolution Gaming, and includes real-time variations of blackjack, baccarat and roulette games, as well as game show-type games like MONOPOLY Live, Deal or No Deal and Dream Catcher.
Some of the popular slots games to enjoy include:
- Thunderstruck II
- Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx
- Break da Bank Again
- Mega Moolah
All Slots has an average payout ratio of 96.46% across all games, with an average payout ratio of 96.42% on slot games. A Random Number Generator is used to ensure that all games are fair, and the casino is audited on a regular basis by eCOGRA, and independent, international and approved testing agency based in the United Kingdom.
Banking and Security
The latest SSL encryption technology is used to ensure that players’ details at All Slots Casino are always kept safe and secure. Players can, therefore, make deposits and withdrawals with complete peace of mind – banking options include major credit cards like Visa and Mastercard, as well as prepaid solutions and web wallets, such as Skrill, Euteller Interac, Paysafecard and NETELLER.
While deposits will reflect in a player’s account in real-time, withdrawals may take slightly longer, depending on the chosen payment option. In the case of large withdrawals, players may also be requested to submit certain documents for security reasons, which will include a copy of the player’s driver’s licence and recent utility bill. Once the documents have been approved, however, the winnings will be processed immediately.
If there are any questions, it’s recommended to make use of the comprehensive FAQ list, where all the most frequently asked questions from players will be answered. If for some reason, there’s still the need to get in contact with the casino, the friendly All Slots support team will assist via email and Live Chat, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The team can help with anything from an account query to information on new game releases.
Players who are looking for a one-stop online entertainment destination, need to look no further than All Slots Casino. In short, here’s what can be expected when registering a new account at All Slots:
- A triple deposit welcome bonus of a 100% match up to €500 with the first 3 single deposits.
- Regular promotions and a Loyalty Programme where points can be exchanged for bonus credits.
- A variety of exciting games, available to play on PC and mobile, including slots, video poker, table games, a Live Casino section and casual games.
- Safe and secure banking options that include credit cards, debit cards, web wallets and prepaid solutions.
- A 24/7 knowledgeable support team available via email and Live Chat.
All Slots Casino is eCOGRA-approved and is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.