Choosing the ideal online casino has never been easier! With SmashingTip, you can rely on the information provided here and have a whale of a time. And if you err, err on the safe side!
For your safety and convenience, SmashingTip explains the best ways to choose the perfect iGaming operators. We cover aspects that you must consider if you’re looking for safe, responsible, and legal gambling. Also, you’ll get familiar with the licensing process, gambling opportunities, and providers. We have further covered the safety and fairness aspects of iGaming in this thorough online casino guide.
For sure, casinos are increasingly popular and an amusing way to vary your routine. Yet, rookies aren’t familiar with the concept and the gambling process. They need some guidance to locate the best and most reliable online casinos for them.
Stay with us and read these expert tips that will help you get started properly.
How to Choose the Perfect Online Casino Operator?
The frenzied lifestyle we are all having today urges us to find entertainment that saves us time. We look for hobbies that are no location constrained. Online casinos are becoming ever popular as they offer the best range of thrilling games.
They are safe and convenient. And yes, choosing the right casino for you would give you the experience of a lifetime. It is of utmost importance to stick to our listed suggestions. We use accepted evaluation criteria and highlight only trusted iGaming brands.
We encourage you to try any of the hinted casino providers by SmashingTip. Why? Well, if you don’t know how to select online casino operators, finding the right destination can take ages!
Brand and License
First, pay attention to the popularity and the growing tendency of the brand. Is it becoming more attractive to the broader gaming population? If the answer is yes, then you are on the right spot.
Also, user reviews and complaints tell you volumes about the brand itself. The more positive the reviews are, the better the brand. If user complaints are scarce and relate to minor issues, you have found yourself a proper nook.
Finally, do not forget to check if the site holds the required licenses and certificates. Without them, your rights are non-existent.
Casino Games and Providers
Game providers tell tales about each casino. Meaning, you don’t need our online casino guide to understand the importance of world-class game suppliers like Netent, Microgaming, and Playtech. Their platforms guarantee unforgettable casino adventures and tons of titles.
A vast game variety stimulates users to come back to the site over and over again. Of course, we refer to the ever-popular online slots, but also to table games, video poker variants, and live dealer tables. Even inexperienced players want abundant game selection and glitch-free gaming experiences.
Technical errors and failures of online casino sites deter and distract beginners. In contrast, the smooth operation of iGaming platforms points to high working standards and reliability.
To sum up, the more error-free gaming options the provider offers, the more likely it will be for gamblers to rely on. This is one way to decide if specific trusted online casinos are suitable for you or not.
Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Yet another aspect that you should consider is the generosity of the operator. Though many online casinos offer splashing bonuses and promotions to attract punters, their rules aren’t always fair.
Make sure you take a glimpse at their terms and conditions. That way, you won’t be allured and misguided by having misunderstood the process. Consider that certain bonuses apply to specific games and last for definite periods. We also must mention the minimum wagering requirements, which can either make or break an offer.
Generally, you can find welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, deposit-free gains, and exclusive promotions. Also, returning players usually get VIP benefits for their loyalty.
Internet Casino Banking Methods and Policies
Casino operators with various banking methods are the most plausible choice of players. Some of those include bitcoin, e-wallets, bank transfers, cheques, and credit/debit cards. E-wallets are the fastest way to transfer money.
Anyways, it is a must to check if the banking policies are fair. This is imperative so that your gaming experience doesn’t turn into a nightmare. Another thing we didn’t overlook in this online casino guide is the supported currencies at the casino. Some sites only use cryptocurrencies, for instance.
The withdrawing methods are essential, too. These usually include popular options like Skrill, Neteller, Visa, and Mastercard. And finally, pay attention to the time needed for processing your withdrawals. Consider every payment that takes less than 48 hours to be reasonable and worth the try.
You should opt for an operator that pampers its customers. Why? Well, the probability that you’ll need support is high. Try to use the services of operators that are always available. Look for sites with reputable support teams. These provide valuable information and work around the clock.
Most likely, reputable gaming sites offer various contact means. They include phone, e-mail, and online support. The faster it responds, the better. If the site provides information in your language, that is another bonus for you.
Today, smartphones offer you easy access to entertainment, hobbies, and even money-making. So, if you are always on the go, then you need operators with mobile platforms. Such platforms operate on widely used devices such as Android, iOS, Blueberry, and Windows Phone.
Needless to say, mobile gambling sites are among the fairest online casino operators these days. Just access the website of the casino via your mobile browser and start playing. Some casinos give you the possibility to download their applications. This way, they keep you updated and informed on current news and promotions.
All About Online Casino Licenses
States or jurisdictions issue licenses to online casinos and allows worldwide operations. The authorized regulators also impose taxes and regulate the gambling market. If the casino violates the regulations or refuses to pay the winnings, this is the place you should turn to.
It’s worth highlighting that there aren’t global regulators. Each country has its own online casino licenses instead. Plus, some bodies oversee the operations within the EU.
- UK Gambling Commission – Regulates commercial gambling along with licensing authorities and other organizations. Apart from ensuring gambling businesses are compliant, the Commission also accepts complaints. It is always open about the activities and measures it undertakes. The main goal is to prevent illegal and problem gambling. Finally, the Authority ensures gambling is fair and transparent. The UKGC regulates online casinos within the UK. Only gambling sites with this license can legally serve Brits. This is the most reputable iGaming license on the market.
- Malta Gaming Authority – It aims to regulate, track, and operate the gaming industry within and outside Malta. Apart from providing licenses, it offers support and development to compliant online casinos. As for the punters, the Authority stands for responsible, crime-free gambling. Further on, it safeguards the rights of those involved in the process. The MGA used to be the top licensing authority for European casinos, but these days many countries have regulatory bodies. Still, the MGA approval remains among the most respected online casino licenses that guarantee high operating standards.
- Government of Gibraltar – All remote gambling operations in Gibraltar need licensing under its official acts. The crucial work of the Authority is to keep crime beyond the gambling business. They do so through a well-regulated jurisdiction. Finally, Gibraltar has stable policies and a strong dedication to the rule of law. Many online casinos based in Europe hold the reputable license issued by the Government of Gibraltar. Before the UKGC, most of the trusted online casinos from the UK worked under this license.
- Spelinspektionen – The Swedish Gambling Authority protects the gambling market in Sweden. The Authority gives gamblers tools for fair and well-balanced gaming. By this, it decreases the detrimental social effects that online gambling can inflict. It also issues licenses and provides information and training on current legislation. This organ supervises the entire Swedish iGaming network.
- Curacao eGaming – The jurisdiction has strong regulations and a long history behind it. Some of their services include online gambling licenses, consulting, and compliance supervision. The purpose is to watch and ensure the integrity and behaviour of online gaming operators that hold its approval. Offshore and foreign operators mostly use the Curacao iGaming license. Even though respected, it’s far behind the endorsements from the UKGC and the MGA.
Countries such as Australia, New Zealand, and Canada have imposed loose and confusing regulations. They don’t restrict players from playing at offshore and foreign casinos. Yet, some of them have acts that prohibit online casino services for users located within their country. Due to the lack of consumer-oriented rules, players from these locations often gamble at offshore sites.
Are Online Gambling Sites Safe and Fair?
Yes. Online gambling is safe, and there are only a few ways you can be deceived. Yet, there are scam sites that you should avoid and put on your blacklist. Thus, it would be much safer if you stick to the fairest online casino brands mentioned here.
Casinos guarantee online safety with the possession of official licenses and certificates. These are issued by regulatory gaming bodies such as the UK Gambling Commission. Operators’ overall brand reputation doesn’t go unnoticed either.
Another aspect we consider is online casino security through SSL encryption. Such encryption protects your personal and financial information from third parties. Finally, we make sure servers are secure enough to prevent any unauthorized access.
When speaking of fairness, online gambling strives to offer fair chances to any gambler. Casinos cooperate with leading software developers. Thus, they can provide outstanding quality, diversification of games, visual effects, and graphics. They also publish the RTP (return to player) payout ratios. So, players are always familiar with the games’ winning potential and house edge.
As for the outcomes, online casinos use RNG (random number generators). These generate random sequences of numbers that consumers cannot predict or beat. Some sites are even provably fair casinos. The provably fair concept enables players to verify all results and ensures all outcomes are 100% random.
Apart from being reputable, major gambling operators take great care of their users. They make sure gambling fans do not overplay or play irresponsibly.
Most online casinos cooperate with organizations like Gamstop, GambleAware, etc. They serve to prevent the overexposure to iGaming and fight problem gambling. Reputable gaming operators also promote safe environments. Since they often have partners, the available services focus on prevention and treatment. This means they are charitable as well.
Further on, we must mention the existence of self-exclusion tools. They assist gamblers in playing less often by enabling them to exclude themselves from accessing online casinos. Such tools are free and quite reachable. Yet, you must have in mind that self-banning is a voluntary process. Hence, you must practice self-discipline and awareness for successful casino bankroll management.